Our next steel event - join 3rd Steel Today & Tomorrow conference in Istanbul on www.SteelToday.net
Meet steel professionals:
||learn from expert speakers|
||join Q&A forum discussion|
||meet 350+ participants|
||get 10+ hours of networking|
||generate new business|
Registration form download
Updated brochure download
H.H.Dr. Sheikh Sultan Bin Khalifa Bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Member of the Executive Council of Abu Dhabi.
(For general information on the President of UAE and Members of Federal Supreme Council, please click here
- was elected by the Supreme Council of Rulers (Federal Supreme Council) as President of the United Arab Emirates on 3 November 2004, to succeed his father, the late HH Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan, who had been UAE President from the foundation of the Federation in 1971.
Sheikh Khalifa is also Ruler of Abu Dhabi, having succeeded to that position on his father's death on 2 November 2004.
|DAY 1 - Steel Wonder of the World|
||Welcome reception - networking|
|DAY 2 - Steel Wonder of the World|
||Welcome word from organisers|
||Welcome word from H. H. Dr. Sheikh Sultan Bin Khalifa Bin Zayed Al Nahyan, the Chairman of Abu-Dhabi Chamber of Trade and Ministry.|
||Session 1: Middle East market and international cooperation
- Russia as a leading scrap supplier of Middle East
Ferroport, Mr. Borisov Sergei, Managing Director
- Steel market in 2007 – price of raw materials
CRU, Mr. Colin Hamilton, Senior Consultant - Steel Raw Materials
- The tendencies of steel scrap supply of Middle East in 2007-2010
MAIR, Mr.Victor Makushin, President
- Mega developments and incredible transformations in the UAE
The private office of H.H.Dr.Sheikh Sultan Bin Khalifa Bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Dr. Ramzi Halasa
- Presentation of UAE-Russia cooperation – new rolling plant
Hamriyah Steel, Mr. Shukhrat Nishanov, General Manager
- The main tendencies of carbon steel long products in the Gulf countries
Metalloinvest, Ms. Elena Pirogovŕ, Leading Project Specialist
||Panel discussion with leading steel producers, suppliers and regional traders: International cooperation with Turkey, Russia, China, India.
||Coffee break - networking|
||Session 2: Leading countries – the suppliers of Middle East
- Influence of Iran
- The analysis and outlook of steel market development of Turkey, Russia, China, India and EU.
- Outlook for Middle East steel demand.
- Traders point of view on the Middle East steel market and countries competition
Al Fozan Building Materials Co., MADAR, Mr. Sameh Hassan, CEO
- The future of Russian steel & raw materials
Rusmet, Lev Chesalov, Editor-in-Chief
- China – new player in the Middle East steel market.
Mysteel.com , Jim Jia, Managing Director
- The political influence of Iran on Middle East economy
The center of modern Iran investigation, Radjab Safarov, Executive Officer
- Iranian Steel Market
MESTEEL, Mr. Hadi Hami, Head of Marketing
- The prospects of Iran Steel Industry
Iranian Steel Producers Association, Mr. Mohammed Goushegir, Head of Statistics
||Interactive vote and panel discussion with top-managers of Middle East steel rolling plants.
- The steel prices forecast
- New steel capacities
- The steel market features
||Lunch - networking|
||Session 3: The steel scenario for UAE. What country can give the best price?
Steel producers & traders from Russia, China, India, Turkey, Japan and Ukraine.
- The analysis of metallurgy development in Asia countries. The steel scenario for UAE.
NM Consulting, Artem Zverev, Director of Business Development and Marketing
- UAE Steel market and the possibilities of steel supplies from Russia, China and India
Dana Steel General Trading LLC., Mr. Mohamad Mustapha Chafic, Managing Director
- Indian Steel Industry - Status and Prspects for growth
Steel & Metallurgical Information Services Pvt. Ltd.Nirmalya Mukherjee, Editor
- Excellent Steel Products Base in South China
Guangdong Sino Master Group Co., Zhang Chongdi, President
||Debate: Steel rebar futures contracts – yes or no?
- Dubai Multi Commodities Centre, Mr. John Short, Director – Steel & Base Metals
- Platts.com, Mr. Francis Browne, Global Managing Editor - Steel
||Evening reception - networking|
|DAY 3 - - Steel Wonder of the World|
||Morning coffee, networking
||Session 4: Steel scrap & steel products supply in the Middle East
- Raw materials and steel market.
Rusmet.com, Victor Kovshevny, CEO
- Specific of financial management in Middle East metallurgy.
Deloitte (speaker will be known)
- Global scrap market, expectations and estimations.
Mr. Hurrem Can Unsalan, Member of the Board, Ferro Overseas Inc.
- International trade of steel on the Middle East.
Gabro Eastern Europe Ltd., Jana Lamb, Managing Director
- Russia as a steel scrap supplier of the Turkey & Middle East.
The Recycling Resources Association. Mikhail Rodionov, Head of Statistics
- Terex/Fuchs at the ferrous & non-ferrous scrap metal market of Middle East and CIS countries.
Terex/Fuchs, Ron de Vries, Sales Department Manager
- The presentation of Moscow state institute of steel and alloys.
Yuriy Krupin, Vice-Rector – Education Department
Panel discussion: Scrap deficit? The change of countries-suppliers of steel scrap.
- Future of the metal scrap market;
- Consumption of scrap in the region;
- New technologies of scrap processing;
- The largest consumers and scrap processing companies.
||Coffee break - networking|
||Session 5: Oil - Gas - Steel Pipes
- Development of the energy industry in the region;
- Investment into the energy industry;
- Pipeline and pipes suppliers;
- The construction of pipelines in Qatar - UAE - Oman - Pakistan and Qatar - Saudi Arabia - Kuwait - Bahrain;
- Presentation from pipe producers.
- The Ministry of Energy of the UAE, Minister H.E Mohammed Bin Dha'en Al Hamily
- The Ministry of Energy of the UAE, Petroleum and Minerals sector, secretary Nasser Mohammed Al Sharhan
- Pipe’s producers and traders
||The final remarks of the conference speaker|
||Lunch - networking|
||Dubai tour “The construction wonder of the world”|
||H. H. Dr. Sheikh Sultan Bin Khalifa Bin Zayed Al Nahyan, |
Chairman of Abu-Dhabi Chamber of Trade and Ministry.
||Mr. Sergei Borisov, |
||Mr. Colin Hamilton, |
||Mr. Victor Makushin, |
||Mr. Shukhrat Nishanov, |
||Ms. Elena Pirogovŕ, |
Leading Project Specialist,
||Mr. Sameh Hassan, |
Al Fozan Building Materials Co.
||Mr. Jim Jia, |
||Mr. Hadi Hami, |
Head of Marketing,
||Mr. Mohamad Mustapha Chafi, |
Dana Steel General Trading LLC.
||Mr. Zhang Chongdi, |
Guangdong Sino Master Group Co.
||Mr. Nirmalya Mukherjee, |
Steel & Metallurgical Info Services,
||Mr. John Short, |
Dubai Multi Commodities Centre,
||Mr. Ron de Vries, |
Sales Department Manager,
||Mr. Francis Browne, |
Global Managing Editor - Steel,
||Mr. Mikhail Rodionov, |
The Recycling Resources Association,
||Mr. Radjab Safarov, |
The center of modern Iran investigation,
||Mr. Lev Chesalov, |
Deputy Director and Editor-in-Chief
||Mr. Artem Zverev, |
||Mr. Hurrem Can Unsalan, |
Member of the Board,
Ferro Overseas Inc.,
||Ms. Jana Lamb,|
Gabro Eastern Europe Ltd.,
||Mr. Yuriy Krupin, |